School Uniforms Will Be Required for All Normandy Students Beginning Nov. 2
Beginning Nov 2, 2021, all Normandy students will be required to wear the district-issued uniform to school every day. All uniform sizes in shirts and pants are in stock at the Uniform Depot located at Normandy High School-North Hall, 6701 St. Charles Rock Road.
Uniform Depot hours of operation are:
- Monday & Friday: by appointment only
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Closed noon -1 p.m.)
- New Uniform Depot phone number: 314-298-1699
PLEASE NOTE: For the 2021-2022 school year, all Normandy students will be required to wear district-issued school uniforms. Normandy will provide four school uniforms for each student.
School uniforms purchased from stores or online retailers will not be allowed. All student uniforms must be obtained through the district.
"We are implementing an academic setting with high expectations for scholars, staff, and parents, thus creating a true 'Professional Learning Community' where scholars are intrigued with learning and excited about school," said Marcus C. Robinson, Normandy Superintendent of Schools.
If you have any questions or need assistance with purchasing additional uniforms, please contact the school's Family Engagement Liaison or Yvette Clemons, Community Partnerships & Engagement, 314-298-1699.
All students will wear Normandy School Collaborative logoed white (High School) or green (Pre-K-9 grades) polo shirts and khaki pants or skorts.
- Appropriate grade level color polo shirt (must be always tucked in)
- Pants will be worn at the student’s waist with a belt on at all times.
- No open-toed shoes, shower shoes, flip flops or sandals are allowed.
- No sweatshirt, hoodies or jackets can be worn inside buildings during regular school hours
- An NSC cardigan, vest, or blazers may be worn as well.
The following school uniform policy as well as Normandy Schools Collaborative’s dress code policy will be enforced at all Normandy Schools. Only district-issued uniforms may be worn to school, with all shirts tucked into pants/skorts. It is the responsibility of the parents to make sure their student comes to school daily with the appropriate uniform and student is to maintain his/her uniform while at school.
Be aware that students out of uniform will be sent to the office to rectify the issue, sent home, and/or possibly have their schooling venue changed if the uniform policy is not followed.
Infractions for Inappropriate Dress for Students K-12:
- First infraction: offer spare uniform, and contact home
- Second infraction: contact home for uniform change to be brought to school or student will suffer the consequence of one (1) day suspension the following day.