DESE 2021-2022 Report Card
The Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) published the state, local education agency (LEA), and building-level Report Cards for the 2021-22 school year today, Thursday, December 1, 2022. The report cards are available in two different formats:
- Traditional format (using SQL Survey Reporting System)
- Report Card Visualization/Dashboard (state, LEA, and building)
The interactive features of the Report Card Visualization/Dashboard will allow a user to:
- Look for specific information by using the top navigation bar to view each of the reporting categories;
- Hover over charts, graphs, tiles, and the information icon to see additional information; and
- Switch between LEAs or other filters by clicking on dropdown menus to make new selections.
If you have questions or need additional information about the Report Card release, please contact the Office of Data System Management at 573-751-2223. For questions about the release of the LEA and building-level assessment data, please contact the School Improvement section in the Office of Quality Schools at 573-751-4426.