Welcome to the Business Operations Department
The Business Operations department manages the finances and facilities functions of the Collaborative.
Specifically, staff in Business Operations ensure these resources support student achievement by doing the following:
- Budget development and management, risk management, and safety management.
- Accounting operations to include bank reconciliations, monthly financial reports, required financial reports and audits, and investment management.
- Purchasing Services to include purchase orders input, output, approval verification, goods receipt verification, and invoice match. Accounts payables services for all vendor payments.
- Payroll-related services to include classified and certified payroll, benefits, payroll deductions, worker's compensation, unemployment, and time clock management.
- Transportation operations, including school driver and routes operation and management, bus purchases, vehicle maintenance, and extracurricular and field trip transportation.
- Safety and Security for students, staff, and facilities. Work collaboratively with local law enforcement on training, preparation, and prevention.
- Food service operations, including site and personnel management, National School Breakfast and Lunch Programs, and Summer Food Service Program.
- Maintenance and custodial operations, including facilities maintenance, custodial and maintenance management, and construction oversight.
- Print shop operations for printing services.
Carlton Brooks, 314-493-0447
Chief Financial Officer