COVID-19 Employee & Supervisor Guide
As we continue to move forward during these challenging times with hope and promise, we continue to focus on creating a safe and effective environment for staff and students. During the staff meetings/Zoom calls prior to the start of the 2020-2021 school year, we were able to provide answers to the frequently asked questions that came from staff around COVID. As we continue to create the space to address matters pertaining to staff safety, a COVID manual was created for your reference. This manual is attached below.
Understanding that we will continue to review and adjust our guidelines based on the guidance and recommendation from the CDC and local health department, please take the time to review the guide. In the meantime here are a few takeaways:
- Employees tested and/or asked to quarantine for an eligible qualifying event will continue to be compensated under the First Family Coronavirus Response Act (details inside the manual).
- Employees must complete the appropriate leave form (details inside the manual) and collaborate with supervisor and Human Resources.
- When there is a positive case and in the event you are asked to quarantine and/or be tested due to contact tracing (meaning you were in close proximity to the person testing positive - less than six feet greater than 15 minutes or more), you will be eligible for compensation under the FFCRA (details inside the manual).
- In the event that you self-test and quarantine, you must use your personal paid time off benefits.
- Employees continue to follow the CDC guidelines around wearing a face mask, social distancing, cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting.
Following your review, please forward me any questions that you may have.
Director of Human Resources