Through the district's healthcare provider, United Healthcare, Normandy can offer staff a variety of mental and emotional wellness resources. Feel free to contact any of the providers listed below if you need support or visit myuhc.com.
The UnitedHealthcare programs include the following:
- Employee Assistance Program - (EAP Counseling, legal/financial concerns)
- Emotional Support Line: Free emotional support line open to anyone and answered 24/7 is 866-342-6892. The Optum Help line is staffed by professionally trained mental health experts.
- liveandworkwell.com - Health Safe ID
- Sanvello.com - app offering clinical techniques to help dial down symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- myuhc.com - access all of your UHC benefits information
- UnitedHealthcare app. - download available for Android and iPhone
- Virtual Visits - may save you time and money
- Rally - personalized health program to support long term weight loss/goals (free support kit provided to qualifying participants)
- Level2 - support for diabetes
- Quit for Life - support for tobacco users